About Me

My photo
Kansas City area photographer

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 2011

October flew by!  Overall, it was a pretty wonderful month.  Graham and I stayed pretty busy with life, work, and other things.  I don't know that we could have asked for a better October.  The sun was shining all month long, the temperatures were in the 60's and 70's every day it seemed, and the beauty of the Lord shown through in the amazing fall colors. You'll have to stick with me as I spend the next few days getting sessions posted (that are long over due). 

This first session I'm posting is of my sister's family.  We met early one Sunday morning and had a super quick shoot.  Towards the end of the shoot, we were able to capture her two daughters in the leaves.  One of the photos, you'll be able to easily see that "Z" had had enough...and that she did not want to wear the hat that was placed on her head.  In some way or another I was able to capture a mid-laugh/cry that I think turned out pretty cute...maybe my favorite of their session. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment